For more information about serving in Creative Arts please contact Pastor Kevin Klassen – email or (204) 489-3875 ext. 26.
Serving Opportunities – Worship
- Worship Teams – Our worship teams lead the people of Whyte Ridge in times of corporate worship, primarily on Sunday mornings and usually through the use of music. If you are passionate about worshipping God and are interested in serving as a vocalist or instrumentalist in a worship team, please contact Pastor Kevin to arrange a time to meet for further discussion.
- Choir/Ensembles/Solos – Periodically, we make use of soloists or music ensembles to help invite people into the worship of God.
- Drama – For the individual who enjoys working with others to communicate the timeless truths of God’s Word through drama, puppets, etc.
- Sound Technician – Ensures the sound equipment is functioning, set up and controlled to provide an optimal sound experience during our worship gatherings. Experience is preferred. Training is provided.
- Sound Room Computer Operator – This individual controls what is viewed on the large projection screen on Sunday mornings during announcements, corporate worship and as needed by speakers.
- Video – As we move further toward the use of video as a means of sharing our Sunday morning sermons, we would love to hear from people who have interest and/or experience in this area.
Serving Opportunities – Communication
- Videography – Record events and happenings in the life of the church for possible posting on the church website or Facebook page.
- Photography – Takes photographs of Whyte Ridge people at church events and special occasions on Sunday mornings (baptism, child dedication, etc.) to chronicle the life of the church and provide material for the website. Camera required.
- Graphics – Create graphics to assist in the promotion of church events in print, on the website, and during public services.
- Reporting/Writing – Assist the flow of communication in the church by writing articles for the website about key events happening in the life of the church. Report on key events after they have take place for the church website.
- Facebook Administration – Assist in keeping Whyte Ridge people up to date and informed by posting events and happening in the life of the church to Facebook.
Sign Up Today
To indicate an interest in serving in any of the above opportunities, please contact Pastor Kevin.