For more information about serving in Guest Services please contact Pastor Kevin Klassen – email or (204) 489-3875 ext. 26.
- Greeters – Our greeters help provide a warm welcome to those entering our church building on Sunday morning. Greeters are passionate about creating a welcoming atmosphere and are available to provide newcomers with relevant information about Sunday morning programming as well as places to find connection and information. For more information, please contact Lorraine de Monye.
- Connectors – All of us within our church family share the privilege and responsibility of helping people to feel welcome and more integrated as they visit and get to know our church family. But we also want to have people on hand who are circulating within our foyer on Sunday mornings, available to provide initial connection and helpful information to those who need it. For more information, please contact Pastor Kevin.
- Coffee Bar – Our coffee bar is intended to be a place where people can come for coffee and warm connection on Sunday mornings. If you are interested in serving in the coffee bar, please contact Sheryl Hague.
- Information Centre – People who serve in the Information Centre in the church foyer are available to provide people with church-related information as well as direct people to sign-up lists for various church programs and initiatives. For more information, please contact the church office.
- Ushers – Our Sunday morning ushers are in place not only to help people find their seat for the worship service, but also to help create a warm atmosphere in which newcomers and church family alike can know that they are welcome and loved. For more information about ushering, please contact Erika Cooper.
Sign Up Today
To indicate an interest in serving in any of the above opportunities, please contact Pastor Kevin or the contact person listed above.