At Whyte Ridge Baptist, we understand our primary purpose is to honor God by making disciples at home and around the world who clearly demonstrate changed lives in their worship, fellowship and witness.
We believe we have been called to be a family of believers who act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with our God, making disciples in our families, friendships, neighbourhoods and among people of all cultures.
“He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8
Making and nurturing disciples through healthy relationships drives what we value. As followers of Jesus Christ, we are committed to…
- Intimate relationship with God through Jesus Christ (Spiritual & Scriptural Connection)
- Loving relationships within our own families (Family Connections)
- Authentic relationships with one another in the Church Family (Friendship Connections)
- Caring relationships with our neighbourhoods (Community Connections)
- Meaningful relationships with people from other cultures (Cultural Connections)